Quotes by Monica Lewinsky
- And understandably so, that when you're in legal jeopardy, you really cannot put yourself in a position to open yourself up to the media.
- Getting and keeping my immunity became very important to me. For I needed to take care of myself and my family. No one else was worried about me.
- He could have made it right with the book. But he hasn't. He is a revisionist of history. He has lied.
- I certainly know that this relationship could not have continued the way it did, when I was at the Pentagon and the president was obviously at the White House, without Betty.
- I was worried about my mom more than I was worried about the president. And then I was worried about the president, and then I was worried about myself.
- I'd be lying if I said I wasn't angry some days. But I really have worked hard to put a lot of the anger and disappointment in the past.
- It was a mutual relationship.
- So I think it's - what was important to me is that I found that I can't change the fact that people already have made an opinion about me. But I don't think that should stop me from trying to correct some of the misperceptions that are out there.
- So it was sort of an odd time because I had been hired, but my paperwork hadn't gone through. So I worked as an intern during the government shutdown, as an intern, but I already had a job.
- This was a mutual relationship, mutual on all levels, right from the way it started and all the way through. I don't accept that he had to completely desecrate my character.
- Well, it was actually - I brought the idea of doing a documentary to HBO back in 2000, when there were some press reports sort of were bandied about that there were going to TV movies based on some of the books that were out.