Quotes by Parker Stevenson
- I could be happy doing something like architecture. It would involve another couple of years of graduate school, but that's what I studied in college. That's what I always wanted to do.
- I do interviews because it's a chance to be myself. I sometimes wonder what I could have to say that would be of any interest. I don't have any great wisdom.
- I like people who are enthused about things they do, like travel, sports, work. I like being with people who have things they're excited about.
- I think the reaction to a World War II situation would be the same today as it was in 1942. Initially, people would question, but once patriotism got stirred up, the whole thing would gather momentum and we'd all pull together.
- I wanted my children to have the same exposure to the water I had. My strongest memories of Northeast Harbor are going in a small Whaler with my dad, looking for osprey.
- My interest in architecture has always been sculptural. Most of my photography is of architecture.
- What I do is not some magical, mystical thing. I simply get up in the morning, get to work on time, say my lines, and do the best I can.