Quotes by Patrick Swayze
- How do you nurture a positive attitude when all the statistics say you're a dead man? You go to work.
- I don't want to be Mr. Romantic Leading Man. I don't want to be the Dance Dude. I don't want to be the Action Guy. If I had to do any one of those all my life, it'd drive me crazy.
- I had a lot of anger because I wasn't happy with the way I had been raised.
- I keep dreaming of a future, a future with a long and healthy life, not lived in the shadow of cancer but in the light.
- I like to believe that I've got a lot of guardian warriors sittin' on my shoulder including my dad.
- If you live through the initial stage of fame and get past it, and remember thats not who you are. If you live past that, then you have a hope of maybe learning how to spell the word artist.
- Together we can make a world where cancer no longer means living with fear, without hope, or worse.
- What's powerful about a love scene is not seeing the act. It's seeing the passion, the need, the desire, the caring, the fear.