Quotes by Princess Diana
- Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.
- Family is the most important thing in the world.
- Hugs can do great amounts of good - especially for children.
- I don't even know how to use a parking meter, let alone a phone box.
- I think like any marriage, especially when you've had divorced parents like myself you want to try even harder to make it work.
- I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved. I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month, but I can give. I am very happy to do that, I want to do that.
- I want my boys to have an understanding of people's emotions, their insecurities, people's distress, and their hopes and dreams.
- If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.
- Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are.
- Only do what your heart tells you.
- The biggest disease this day and age is that of people feeling unloved.
- There were three of us in this marriage, so it was a bit crowded.
- What must it be like for a little boy to read that daddy never loved mummy?
- When you are happy you can forgive a great deal.