Quotes by Rachel Hunter
- And I'm a pretty positive person - I don't put a lot of energy into worrying, and I'm not a person who lives in a great deal of fear.
- But things move in circles: one minute it's the models who are famous, then it's the actresses, then it's the designers.
- I'm a dreadful romantic. No matter what I go through in life, I want to fall in love with a man.
- I'm very girly. I love to talk about diets, exercise, kids, make-up.
- Men act out like they're horrified by marriage, but when they find the woman of their dreams, they love it.
- My dad was very fun and very adventurous, and from a formative age I learned to value men who would do things on a whim.
- The fidelity question is difficult for me. Society has made us believe we're supposed to be monogamous when we're not killer whales, or whatever the monogamous species is.