Quotes by Reba Mcentire
- At this time when I turn 50, because so there's many of my friends and family who didn't get to see 50-years-old, and so, I'm celebrating for them too.
- Besides, I'm a gypsy at heart and I like to travel around.
- Easter is very important to me, it's a second chance.
- For me, singing sad songs often has a way of healing a situation. It gets the hurt out in the open into the light, out of the darkness.
- I don't think quantity time is as special as quality time with your family.
- I've got CDs in my car, listening all the time for that next song, because everybody's looking.
- It's funny how many people will come to Vegas to see your show where they might not come out to see you unless you come to their hometown.
- My family, you know, are all still, you know, very close. We're all still very close. Mom and Daddy are still alive. So, what more can you ask for? Your kids are healthy.
- My goals have changed throughout my life. At one time it was winning awards, selling out concert dates, selling more albums than anyone else. Now, my goals are to see my grandchildren grown, live a long and healthy life with my family and friends and travel the world.
- So, we come out to Los Angeles. And we met with every network. We met with show runners, directors, writers, everything. And what we had an idea for, they didn't like. And what they had an idea for, we didn't like. So, we went home.
- The upside to anger? Getting it out of your system. You got to express your anger. Then you have room for more positive things. If I hold something in a long time, and then I speak it, it's amazing how the light shines so much brighter.
- To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone.
- When onstage, I always try to take my audience through as many emotions as I possibly can. I want them to go from laughter to tears, be shocked and surprised and walk out the door with a renewed sense of themselves - and maybe a smile.