Quotes by Ringo Starr
- And I came back and it was great, 'cuz George had set up all these flowers all over the studio saying welcome home. So then we got it together again. I always felt it was better on the White one for me. We were more like a band, you know.
- And in a marriage you can't TRY and be married. You're married or you're not married... as far as I'm concerned.
- Everything government touches turns to crap.
- First and foremost I am a drummer. After that, I'm other things... But I didn't play drums to make money.
- I feel the older I get, the more I'm learning to handle life. Being on this quest for a long time, it's all about finding yourself.
- I love the modern technology now.
- I mean, I was born the day war broke out, but I don't remember all the bombs though they did actually break up Liverpool, you know. I remember when I was a little older, there was big gaps in all the streets where houses used to be. We used to play over them.
- I think the most exciting thing is that you expect people our age to know the music, but actually a lot of kids know the music, and if anything is left, we have left really good music, and that's the important part, not the mop-tops or whatever.