Quotes by Robert Mondavi
- Even more importantly, it's wine, food and the arts. Incorporating those three enhances the quality of life.
- I always knew that food and wine were vital, with my mother being Italian and a good cook.
- I always knew the importance of it, since I was three or four years old my mother used to feed me wine and water. I grew up with wine as liquid food.
- I want to make wines that harmonize with food - wines that almost hug your tongue with gentleness.
- I've always wanted to improve on the idea of living well, In moderation, wine is good for you - mentally, physically, and spiritually.
- If you go back to the Greeks and Romans, they talk about all three - wine, food, and art - as a way of enhancing life.
- There are a lot of people with a lot of money, and I'm amazed they don't understand what a great pleasure it can be to give.