Quotes by Sarah Jessica Parker
- I have a lot of responsibilities outside myself. I have a large family. I want to know I can always be helpful.
- I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet.
- I never wanted to be a celebrity I never wanted to be famous. And in my daily life, I work really hard to not trade on it in any way.
- I remember when I came home from the hospital after having my son, I wore a Narciso Rodriguez black coat. Then, I was using this fragrance that I had created. I walk by that coat, and it still smells like that fragrance. It takes you right there.
- I'm very, very concerned about the Bush presidency. I'm worried about the kinds of cuts in domestic programs that mean something to a lot of people, including members of my family, who depend on certain things from the government.
- In a relationship, when does the art of compromise become compromising?
- My job requires me to put on a little dress and run around the streets of New York in heels. But I also had the financial means to hire a yoga teacher to come to my house while my sitter watched the newborn. For 95 percent of the world, that's not realistic.
- One of the things that's great about New York is that it is not a one-industry town. It has education, academia, the service industry, arts, publishing, theater, politics, fashion, finance, as well as movie-making.
- When men attempt bold gestures, generally it's considered romantic. When women do it, it's often considered desperate or psycho.