Quotes by Seth Rogen
- As soon as I realized you could be funny as a job, that was the job I wanted.
- I don't make the best movies in the world, but at times, I do feel like I'm adding something to the cinematic community.
- I feel like if I won an award and I was giving my speech and the music started, that's all I'd remember, the humiliation I felt when the music started. It would mar the entire experience for me.
- I honestly don't love the Cheech and Chong movies, I've got to say.
- I remember, when I was an up-and-coming comic, how annoyed I would be when the famous guys would show up and just take everyone's spots.
- I think when you do comedy, you play by a different set of rules. No one really wants you to be in that good shape. Being in good shape implies a level of vanity that isn't necessarily funny.
- I'm not one of those actors where filmmakers that I admire ask me to be in their movies. I meet them at parties and they're nice to me, but they never ask me to work with them.
- I'm not the most romantic guy, although I do try.
- I've seen a lot of movies get made where no one has control. No one likes it.
- Luckily, I think, I never really wanted to be famous, I just wanted to make movies.
- Marriage can be expensive, and if I lose millions then it'll be the best millions I've spent.
- My mom drives me crazy sometimes, but I have a good relationship with her.
- My mom's a social worker, and my dad works in non-profit organisations.
- The current Babe Ruth of improv? Sacha Baron Cohen. He's pretty amazing.
- The good thing about L.A. is that there's always someone more famous 100 yards away from me.
- To me, what separates a funny movie from a good movie is something personal.
- Trying to constantly get yourself into movies is extremely stressful and sometimes just impossible.