Quotes by Taraji P Henson
- A woman is gentle, soft, delicate, and a man's position is to protect her, help her up stairs, make sure she's in the car safely first. Take good care of your woman, and the sky's the limit!
- Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness. They may not wear it on their sleeves, but it's there if you look deep.
- I would love to do a biopic of a famous singer, like Diana Ross or Donna Summer, or an old jazz story that we haven't seen before. I would love to do that! I would love to play Diana Ross 'cause she's an icon. I'm salivating to do that.
- I've been doing a lot of drama, but I feel like comedy is my strength.
- It's up to you to be responsible for how you feel if you're not happy. Your happiness lies in your hands. You can't rely on a man to make you happy or complete you. That starts with you.
- Once you're a mom, always a mom. It's like riding a bike, you never forget.