Quotes by Tyler Perry
- Everyone can relate to love, hurt, pain, learning how to forgive, needing to get over, needing the power of God in their life.
- I'm not sure why no one wants to admit there's a viable audience out there that believes in God and wants to see a movie with their family. The demand is there. The supply is not.
- I've always wanted to work with Blair, and finally the timing was right. I have a tremendous amount of respect for him. I think he's a hugely underrated actor in Hollywood.
- If you don't want my God here, you don't want me here either. God has been too good to me to go and try to sell out to get some money.
- Tyler Perry's brand is faith, family and this whole thing that I've built, while my company, 34th Street Films, is like Disney's Touchstone. We can do anything. People don't know what to expect from me yet.
- What I've learned is you treat women right.