Quotes by Vincent Cassel
- And now I have a big house, nice clothes and I travel in first class and I love it, so maybe it's time to enjoy being a star.
- Cinema is entertainment, and people go to the movies because they want to feel good and forget about everything.
- Cronenberg's a lot of fun, and that a lot of people don't know watching his movies. He doesn't take himself seriously. He's still reinventing himself.
- I did direct two short movies. I learned many things, and one of the things I learned was that I am not a director. It has to be visceral, and it's not for me. I feel much more comfortable acting.
- I have learned that acting is not about beauty.
- When you see violence in movies in general, it's very quick and painless, which isn't what it's like.
- Working with David Cronenberg or Darren Aronofsky or even Steven Soderbergh isn't really like a typical Hollywood movie. These are true artists, and have a certain amount of freedom when they work, and they're more like independent filmmakers making their way through big studios.