Quotes by Whitney Houston
- God gave me a voice to sing with, and when you have that, what other gimmick is there?
- I believe that children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty they possess inside.
- I finally faced the fact that it isn't a crime not having friends. Being alone means you have fewer problems.
- I have a mother that's very strong and family that surround me and constantly tell me they love me.
- I like being a woman, even in a man's world. After all, men can't wear dresses, but we can wear the pants.
- I wanted to be a teacher. I love children, so I wanted to deal with children. Then I wanted to be a veterinarian. But by the age of ten or eleven, when I opened my mouth and said, 'Oh, God, what's this?' I kind of knew teaching and being a veterinarian were gonna have to wait.
- My mother taught me that when you stand in the truth and someone tells a lie about you, don't fight it.
- When I decided to be a singer, my mother warned me I'd be alone a lot. Basically we all are.
- When I decided to be a singer, my mother warned me I'd be alone a lot. Basically we all are. Loneliness comes with life.