Quotes by Yani Tseng
- At that time, I feel sad, and I feel no one knows how hard I work and how many tears. They only know the score. At that time, I feel very lonely because no one understands since they haven't been world No. 1 before.
- I am very happy since when I am in different cities I can experience and learn different cultures!
- I hope one day I will host my own charity event to give back to society.
- I just want to show the fans my big smile and play the game that I love.
- I like to smile. I smile even when I'm nervous since it calms me down and shows my friendliness.
- I love various sports, including basketball, tennis and billiards.
- I will keep smiling, be positive and never give up! I will give 100 percent each time I play. These are always my goals and my attitude.
- When I was 7, my dad asked his friend to teach me. I played my first tournament competition when I was 8. I remember I shot around 125.
- You know golf is very lonely. When I'm in the States, I feel like if I just think about Taiwan, my friends, my fans, I won't feel like I'm alone.