Quotes by Zach Galifianakis
- I think if they put a laugh track on 'Intervention,' it would be funny.
- I understand Tea Partyers' anger with the system, but they are in way over their heads and often racially motivated, and I can't be part of that.
- I would have changed my last name if being famous were my goal.
- Inappropriateness is funny to me. Rudeness is hilarious.
- My dad doesn't get any of my jokes. He laughs at them, but he doesn't understand them. He's just laughing because people around him are laughing.
- That show, 'The Amazing Race' - is that about white people?
- We all know how funny Morrissey is. Actually, you know what? I say that sarcastically. His songs are some of the funniest songs I've ever heard in my life. I mean, really. I mean, not that the 'Girlfriend in a Coma' is, like, really funny.
- We talked about politics constantly in my family growing up in North Carolina. There were always debates. Being of Greek background, it's in our blood to drink coffee and talk politics.
- When I was in high school I used to sit by myself in the cafeteria - not necessarily by choice - but I thought it was funny to talk to people that weren't there.
- Whether you are on the Right or the Left, everyone can agree that there are a lot of outside influences in American politics that are not good for the system. There's just too much money.