Get cash back from secured credit cards
Most companies are offering cash back to secured credit card holders. If you’re one of them, make sure to take advantage of this.
09:31 30 April 2013
Before we talk about getting cash back from secured credit cards, let me explain what secured credit cards means.
- This is a type of credit card that is backed by a savings account. It is secured because banks are assured that they’re going to get paid as there is collateral.
- This card is usually used by people who do not have credit history yet and therefore, are struggling to obtain credit or those who are trying to build good credit history.
Now, let’s talk about cash backs from secured credit cards.
- Different credit card companies are running marketing campaigns every now and then in order to attract more customers and in order to retain old ones. One of the most used strategies is giving cash backs.
- This means that should you comply with the terms and conditions, your credit card company will reward with your cash. It’s simple as that.
- These rewards are often given to customers who are paying their debts on time and those who help the company find new clients.