How to ensure that your on-line transactions are completely secured
It has been said that software can be hacked, but there are methods of making sure that your on-line transactions are completely secured!
07:43 12 September 2013
Hacking and phishing attacks have grown ever since the Internet has grown in popularity and many persons fear for the security of their transactions. However, nobody can ignore the immense benefits that on-line shopping have introduced. This is why you should look for secured transactions on the Internet rather than not using them at all. There are two major ways in which you can reach a completely secured transaction – one of them is related to off-line protection, and the other with on-line.
- You can make sure that you have secured transactions by simply adding a phone service from your bank. Every time a transaction is made using your credit card, you will be notified by SMS on your mobile phone. Even if somebody is trying to steal from your account, you will know that in time and will be able to inform your bank that your card has been hacked.
- If you would like to have secured transactions using the Internet, than you have to simply follow a different set of steps:
- use a safe browser. Some browsers are safer than others when it comes to Internet transactions;
- use third party systems to secure your transactions. In this way, you limit the personal information that you provide to the sites from where you shop;
- search for forums where people discuss about their Internet transactions experiences so that you get information about the sites from where you want to buy goods before actually buying – this is one of the best means of having a secured transaction;
- try not to purchase goods from newly opened sites – you don't want to be their first buyer and find out whether it has secured transactions or not.