09:31 29 May 2013
Hulk Hogan has posted gory pictures of his badly burned hands on Twitter after a radiator accidentally exploded in his home in Tampa, Florida, on Sunday, 26th May, 2013.
The 59-year-old wrestling legend made sure that his Twitter followers were updated on what was happening to him. He captioned his pictures with humorous references while he was headed to the emergency room at the Tampa General Hospital.
He started tweeting about the incident by writing: “Just had a radiator explode on my hand, OUCH.”
He also posted pictures after his doctor debrided the necrotic dermis. The wrestling legend wrote: “Skinned like a cat.”
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website
x Share us on Facebook