25 minutes to prepare and cook. Serves 4.
1. Peel the cucumber, cut in half, remove seeds and finely dice.
2. Make the raita by mixing together the cucumber, mint, and yogurt. Season to taste and chill until required.
3. Heat the butter and oil in a deep sided frying pan or wok.
4. Add the onion and fry until soft, add the garlic and cumin seeds and continue frying for one minute.
5. Add potatoes and stir-fry for five minutes.
6. Add curry paste; stir well to coat the potatoes.
7. Add spinach, heat through and serve immediately with raita.
Hints and Tips:
Serve with barbecued meats.
This recipe and image is copyrighted to Canned Food UK.
|Lender||Chelsea BS 60% LTV||C&G (Direct) Remortgage 60-75||Tesco Bank Remortgage|
|Duration||To Jul 2015||To Aug 2015||To Jun 2015|
|Overall Cost for Comparison||5.2% APR||3.9% APR||4% APR|
|Early Repayment Charge||3% of outstanding loan for scheme period...||3% of outstanding loan before 31/08/2014...||2% of outstanding loan for scheme period...|
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Moneysupermarket.com Limited is an appointed representative of Moneysupermarket.com Financial Group Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA FRN 303190).
MoneySupermarket are free, independent & compare all UK loans & credit cards as well as offering exclusive deals you won't find anywhere else. MoneySupermarket House, St David's Park, Ewloe, Flintshire CH5 3UZ
|Top Credit Card Deals|