06:45 18 February 2011
A family favourite, meatballs make a great meal for adults and kids alike.
30 minutes to prepare and cook. Serves 3 - 4.
See “u.can cook” for more recipes devised with James Martin
400g pork meatballs
400g can tomato soup with basil
410g can borlotti beans, drained
1 red onion, finely diced
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 Tbsp oil
Spaghetti or tagliatelle
1. In a large pan, heat oil and fry onion until soft, add garlic and continue frying for 2 minutes.
2. Add the meatballs and brown well.
3. Stir in soup and borlotti beans.
4. Gently simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Serve with spaghetti or tagliatelle.
6. Delicious served with garlic bread.
Freezing: Mediterranean meatballs can be portioned and frozen. Defrost thoroughly in a refrigerator prior to reheating.
Sat Fat: 2.2g
This recipe and image is copyrighted to Canned Food UK.