06:02 25 January 2010
Ideal to make with the kids, this recipe uses two cans and is really quick and easy to make.
10 minutes to prepare and serve. Serves 4.
See “Ten Minute Tasters” for more recipes
|6 low fat digestive biscuits
2 tsp ground ginger
2 tsp ground cinnamon
425g can low fat rice pudding
|2 x 300g cans raspberries in fruit juice, drained
1 vanilla pod
1 tbsp plain honey
1. Place the raspberries and honey in a bowl and mix together, coating the fruit.
2. Place the biscuits, ginger and cinnamon into a plastic bag and crush into crumbs.
3. Place the rice pudding and the seeds from the vanilla pod into a bowl and mix together.
4. Layer the raspberries into four ovenproof ramekin dishes, followed by the vanilla rice pudding and sprinkle the biscuit mixture on top.
5. Place the ramekins into a hot oven at 200-220C/400F/Gas Mark 5 for 7 minutes and then serve.
This recipe and image is copyrighted to Canned Food UK.
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website
x Share us on Facebook