Sarah Jessica tops rich list
09:30 22 September 2005
Sarah Jessica Parker is the richest woman in New York - earning a massive £21million a year.
The actress, who played shoe-loving Carrie Bradshaw in 'Sex and the City', tops a new list of the wealthiest females in the Big Apple.
Parker, 40, who is also the face of the Gap, earns more than twice as much as the other actress on the list - including Nicole Kidman.
In second place is Kimora Lee Simmons, 30, the woman behind the Baby Phat brand, with an annual pay check of £9.4million.
And Brazilian catwalk beauty Gisele Bundchen, 25, comes third in the 'New York' magazine salary survey, making an estimated £8.4million.
At the box office, Nicole Kidman, 38, is tops with £8.3million. She's trailed by Kirsten Dunst, 23, at £4.4million and Meryl Streep, 56, at £2.8million.
At the bottom of the "celebrity" scale is Bill and Hillary Clinton's daughter, Chelsea, 25, who earns £66,000 as a business consultant.
1. Sarah Jessica Parker, actress, £21m
2. Kimora Lee Simmons, fashion designer, £9.4m
3. Gisele Bundchen, supermodel, £8.4m
4. Nicole Kidman, actress, £8.3m
5. Martha Stewart, domestic goddess, £7.2m
6. Kirsten Dunst, actress, £4.4m
7. Kelly Ripa, actress and TV host, £3.9m
8. Dolly Lenz, estate agent, £3.8m
9. Meryl Streep, £2.8m
10. Susan Lyne, business chief, £2.6m
(c) BANG Media International