Sex is the key to beauty
Five reasons why we should all spend time between the sheets.
10:18 06 April 2005
Ladies, here's the news you've all been waiting for - sex is the best way to keep your looks.
Not only is it fun, but it can improve your complexion, your posture and can keep you looking young, according to The Sun.
Here are five good reasons why you should be jumping into bed with your man at the next possible opportunity:
- Posture: Sex helps to realign your pelvis, loosen your hips and strengthen the abdominal muscles that support your back. Place your feet on your bloke's shoulders and raise your bottom off the bed to really stretch out those hips and tone your tum.
- Skin: Sex can act like a sauna on your skin because it causes you to sweat and helps clean pores. The sexperts from www.sensualessentials.com suggest you close the bathroom door, run the shower to get the room steamy, then drag in your lover and make love standing up.
- Shiny Hair: Romping increases oestrogen production, which can give you lustrous locks. The boost to your circulation could also make hair grow faster. Make love three times a week to be the mane attraction. Your man can also gently tug your tresses while snogging - it stimulates the follicles and speeds up hair growth.
- Wrinkles: When you have a knee-buckling snog, more than 30 facial muscles relax, helping to smooth out existing wrinkles and prevent new ones.
- Your fella: No point in bonking yourself babe-tastic if your man remains ugly. Luckily he won't. Sex is the best upper body workout your man can get, toning his abs, triceps and pecs.