05:02 13 May 2010
The spreaders and wrap can be made as a snack for teenagers on the go, or a quick dish when you’re feeling hungry.
10 minutes to prepare and cook. Serves 2.
See “Switch 2” for more recipes devised with James Martin
|2 tortilla wraps
1/2 x (420g) can mexican style chilli beans, drained
100g of 300g x can spam chopped pork and ham
1 spring onion, cut into matchsticks
1/4 cucumber, cut into matchsticks
1 small carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
25g cheese, grated
Apricot yoghurts crunch pots:
Spam spreaders and chilli bean burrito wrap:
1. Thickly slice the spam and cut into rough chunks and place on tortilla wrap.
2. Top generously with the mexican style chilli beans, the vegetable matchsticks and the grated cheese.
3. Roll up, cut in half and serve.
Refrigerate until ready to eat.
Apricot yoghurt crunch pot:
1. Combine the yoghurt and apricots in a bowl and sweeten to taste with honey.
2. Divide the yoghurt between two pots and top with the crunchy cereal and drizzle with honey.
Saturated fat: 6.9
Apricot yoghurt crunch pots:
Saturated fat: 3.7
This recipe and image is copyrighted to Canned Food UK.
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website
x Share us on Facebook