The huge benefits of having no debts
The benefits of having no debts are at least equal to the ones of paying loans for luxurious cars or large homes
08:02 11 September 2013
Many believe that having no debt means to live life at a low. While it is true that if you don't take any loans you may not enjoy the comfort of an extravagant house downtown or of a luxurious car like your friends may have, it is also true that you enjoy equal benefits having no debt. Here are just a few of them.
- Transactions are very easy to make. If you pay cash upfront instead of using credits that increase your debt, this will many times bring you better offers from many sellers out there;
- You don't have to worry about you credit balance every time you come back from holidays. Because you already paid for the whole deal, you can come home knowing that you have no debts;
- Collectors will never bother you. Having no debt means that there is no reason for debt collectors to call you or pay you frustrating visits;
- Checks never bounce. If you don't have any debt, than you can rest assured that your check will not bounce;
- mortgages are a real source of stress for the modern man; having no debt however means having no mortgage – which means that you will never have to worry about being evicted from your own home;
- Holidays will not dig holes into your debts. Paying for all of the gifts you give to family members and friends at Christmas upfront will not increase your debts, so you can enjoy the holiday properly;
These are just a few benefits of not having any debts. Keep in mind that not having debts does not mean that you cannot have a credit card. It only means that you don't have a credit card balance to worry about.