18:30 31 January 2013
Are you in search of the perfect destination for a romantic vacation? It’s a challenge to list down the most romantic destinations in the world, but one that we willingly took up.
After a lot of research and analysis, we have finally determined the best places for a romantic trip with your loved one. Our choices were determined by several key factors, namely the weather, the overall beauty of the place, the history and culture it offers, and the amenities available for tourists.
Combining all these, our top picks can provide unforgettable vacations. So if you’re planning a romantic getaway, make sure you choose any one of the following:
1. Venice, Italy – Nothing can be as romantic as a moonlit gondola ride, and that’s something you won’t find just anywhere else. But in Venice, that’s all lovers do. Romantic in every possible way, this charming Italian town and its winding waterway offer the perfect backdrop for a romantic getaway. The food is exquisite too, and as a famous destination, Venice has more than enough hotels for you to stay in.
2. Paris, France – Although more commonly known as the City of Light, Paris can also double as the City of Love, thanks to its heavily romantic atmosphere. Many a love stricken fellow have proposed to his beloved atop the Eiffel Tower, and the captivating cityscape, the charming streets and shops, and the unique French cuisine of Paris all help make it the number two most romantic getaway destination on earth.
3. Vienna, Austria – Often dubbed as the most beautiful city on earth, Vienna has a flourishing history and plenty of magnificent architecture to boast of. In general, the whole scenery there is the perfect setting for romantic strolls and sightseeing tours.
4. Bahamas – If you prefer a beachside getaway, the perfect destination is the Bahamas with its quiet oceanfront lined with palm trees, its beautiful weather, and its handful of fun activities.
5. Zurich, Switzerland – For a getaway into the mountains, head to Zurich, where the old town charm and the mountainous views all around will transport you and your loved one to another time and place.
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website
x Share us on Facebook