11:34 21 October 2017
· Heat Genius – This £249 smart home heating system is very easy to use and highly efficient. It is designed to heat only the parts of the home that you use, helping you save on fuel and money in the process.
· Honeywell EvoHome – Although more expensive than other smart home heating system, EvoHome is arguably smarter than Nest and Hive. It is recommended for buyers who value convenience and comfort above saving money in the short term.
· Nest learning thermostat (3Rd generation) – Although not as great as the EvoHome, this system offers many useful features. It comes with Nest Protect smoke and carbon dioxide alarm as well as Nest Cam camera. It also controls your hot water and provides you with updates with its dedicated app.
· Hive Active Heating 2 – This system is recommended for anyone who wants to control their heating remotely. One of its greatest feature is that it allows you to boost heating and hot water using its app. The app and thermostat’s interfaces are both easy to use and intuitive.
· Tado Smart Thermostat – The best feature of Tado is its presence detection function. It follows homeowners through its GPS when deciding what part of the home to heat or cool down. The initial cost can be huge for many people but there is a money-back monthly payment option.
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website