Quotes by Alyssa Milano
- Animals, they are one of the most beautiful gifts we have and, you know, if there are people that have compassion, there are very few people that put their money into animal rescue organizations. And if there is someone that has that passion, animals need all the help they can get.
- Every time I decide I want a child I get another pet. I have 3 dogs, 13 birds and 3 horses, what does that tell you?
- First, accept sadness. Realize that without losing, winning isn't so great.
- I deal with postpartum feelings by reaching out to mom friends. I became very close with some of the women in my prenatal yoga class.
- I feel a lot healthier when I'm having sex. Physically. I feel all these jitters when I wake up in the morning. Just energy jitters. I take vitamins, I work out every day. When I'm having sex, I don't have that.
- I took prenatal yoga three times a week, including the morning I went into labor. It helped me stay comfortable.
- If you have parents with a healthy relationship, you don't learn that you don't have to be married. I thought being a healthy adult meant you had to have a spouse. I didn't know any different.
- The first few weeks of being a mom were profound, not just emotionally but also, physically. All the changes you instinctually go through are miraculous.