Quotes by Annie Leibovitz
- I shoot a little bit, maybe two rolls, medium format, which is 20 pictures, and if it's not working, I change the position.
- I wish that all of nature's magnificence, the emotion of the land, the living energy of place could be photographed.
- I'd like to think that the actions we take today will allow others in the future to discover the wonders of landscapes we helped protect but never had the chance to enjoy ourselves.
- I'm more interested in being good than being famous.
- My hope is that we continue to nurture the places that we love, but that we also look outside our immediate worlds.
- My lens of choice was always the 35 mm. It was more environmental. You can't come in closer with the 35 mm.
- Nature is so powerful, so strong. Capturing its essence is not easy - your work becomes a dance with light and the weather. It takes you to a place within yourself.
- No one ever thought Clint Eastwood was funny, but he was.
- The pictures of my family were designed to be on a family wall, they were supposed to be together. It was supposed to copy my mother's wall in her house.
- There must be a reason why photographers are not very good at verbal communication. I think we get lazy.
- You don't have to sort of enhance reality. There is nothing stranger than truth.