Quotes by Armstrong Williams
- A global democracy works only when countries trust one another.
- Bottom line: if you show a genuine interest in learning about how others became successful, you can open up a world of opportunities.
- Even during the worst hardships, when the other things in our lives seem to fall apart, we can still find peace in the eternal love of God.
- In Washington, DC, politics dominate even the most casual conversations.
- Let's remember the children who come from broken homes, surrounded by crime, drugs, temptation, their peers having babies out of wedlock, but who still manage to get a good education despite the many obstacles they face every day.
- Sports nurtures dreams of achieving self confidence and masculine striving for the skinny kid watching a boxer dance around the ring with sublime ease.
- The country remains dependent on oil. But as we are now learning, oil is becoming increasingly scarce.
- The greatest job I ever had was working on my family farm. Each morning my father would come into my bedroom around 4:30 am and command me to get up and work the fields. I would spend the next two hours before school slopping pigs and cropping tobacco.