Quotes by Danielle Steel
- I am endlessly busy, bringing up five young kids, and trying to keep up with the three older ones. I still spend most of my life driving car pools.
- I studied literature design and fashion design.
- I try to give people hope. Even though life is bleak, there's hope out there.
- I wrote because I needed to and wanted to. It never occurred to me that I'd become famous.
- I'm astonished by my success.
- If you can see the magic in a fairytale, you can face the future.
- If you see the magic in a fairy tale, you can face the future.
- In my late teenage years, I developed a real passion for it, and wrote a lot of poetry.
- It's been very hard, after being mostly a mom, to develop an adult life of my own. And not being married anymore, I have to come up with challenges.
- People are much more inclined to believe and say bad things about you if you're famous.
- The records of adopted children are sealed in California. That seal is considered inviolable... The judge ruled that, because I was famous, he didn't have the same rights as other kids.