Quotes by David Cassidy
- As a father, I do everything my dad didn't do. My son Beau's birth changed my life.
- I found myself very lost after 'The Partridge Family,' and I lost my dad and I lost my manager, and I lived in a bubble, and it took me 15 years to get through that and a lot of psychotherapy, and I'm laughing about it now!
- I've always had a special relationship with the U.K. fans, because even when I wasn't working they were very supportive.
- I've been able to go on and have a successful career on Broadway and certainly the last five years in Las Vegas have been amazing.
- My dad left when I was 3 1/2, and he left my mom and I.
- My mom used to take me down to the Jersey Shore when I was 7, 8, 9 years old. I can remember being down in that area - Belmar, Seaside Heights, Asbury Park and all those places that I went back and revisited.
- My music was never considered cool, but I've always felt that connection with the audience.