Quotes by Demi Lovato
- After hundreds of auditions and nothing, you're sitting home and wondering, 'What am I doing?'
- I don't think there's going to be a day when I don't think about food or my body, but I'm living with it, and I wish I could tell young girls to find their safe place and stay with it.
- I get mad. I get sad. I have all those emotions. But I just like to keep them to myself. I don't think my fans need to be bothered with if I'm mad or sad about something. I should just be concerned that they are keeping up with my music or I'm making them happy with my show.
- I pray every night before I go to sleep and every morning when I wake up.
- I think that women who know who they are are beautiful.
- I try to keep it real. I don't have time to worry about what I'm projecting to the world. I'm just busy being myself.
- I want my music to do the explaining.
- I'm honest about the journey I've been on, so I definitely don't take dating lightly anymore.
- It's a big responsibility dating me. Because I come with a little bit of baggage, you know?
- Music is what I love to do it's in my veins.
- My sisters and my mom, those people help me get through every single day.
- My stepdad provided me with an amazing childhood. I played outside like a normal kid, I rode my bike, I walked to school, but the happiest times were when I was acting.
- No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things.
- Now on Friday nights, if I want to go hang out with friends, I go hang out with friends. If I want to stay in and be in the hot tub and have people over to watch movies, I do that.
- Recovery is something that you have to work on every single day and it's something that it doesn't get a day off.
- Some of my fans have said that because I've been able to speak about my issues, that they're not afraid to speak about theirs, which is an amazing feeling.
- Sometimes you don't know who you can and cannot trust. I still learn that over and over again.
- Where I am today... I still have my ups and downs, but I take it one day at a time and I just hope that I can be the best that I can possibly be, not only for myself, but also young people that are out there today that need someone to look up to.