Quotes by Dr Seuss
- Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
- From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.
- Fun is good.
- How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?
- I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
- Maybe Christmas, the Grinch thought, doesn't come from a store.
- Preachers in pulpits talked about what a great message is in the book. No matter what you do, somebody always imputes meaning into your books.
- Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
- Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.
- You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room.
- You're in pretty good shape for the shape you are in.