Quotes by Elisha Cuthbert
- Celebrity or no celebrity, I think a lot of females deal with the fear of being abducted.
- I do believe that when you know better, you do better. You know what was wrong about the last relationship, and hopefully you will do better the next time.
- I have lots of records, quite a collection, actually, that I stole from my mom. I have the original 'Thriller' album and I have a really great 'Elton John's Greatest Hits,' and I also have a N.E.R.D. album. Records sound more original. They have more edge.
- It's amazing that for actors mostly, it's a risk to attach yourself to a film that you don't know whether or not it's going to even be made and if you sign on, in doing so, who else is going to be in the movie with you.
- Life is funny and it is interesting how we make it as serious as possible.
- Some of the things I've seen a lot of my female-actress friends who are relatively famous receive - I've seen some hideous things. Like some really, really bad things... like, the FBI should be contacted immediately.
- There's nothing more romantic than Italian food.
- When I was 20, I thought I was 30 - but I was so far from it. When you're young, you want everything to happen now. As you mature, you can look back and see all the great things you achieved with time and patience.