Quotes by Emmanuelle Chriqui
- As a child I was given the freedom to explore my passion for acting, but I also grew up in a home where there were a lot of rules. I didn't have 'yes' parents.
- I appreciate humor so much, but I'm actually not a funny girl.
- I can celebrate food anytime. I love cheese. When I crave a certain food, I just eat it.
- I look at my father. He is one of my heroes. He is such an incredible, classy man. He was such a great father and such a great husband in so many ways, and we lived through some pretty tough times losing my mom. When I see all that he did, I think, 'Wow, that's a really wonderful man.'
- Most actors want to sink their teeth into amazing material.
- My mom was an aesthetician and she went to beauty school back in the '60s. I just remember watching her do her makeup all the time. She always had her nails done, makeup on - her face was ready to go when she went out. I loved it.
- Reese Witherspoon is my everywoman. She's managed to have a family and this amazing career. That's the goal.
- The beauty of voice-over work is that maybe you come in and record once every two weeks for a couple of hours and do a couple episodes a session. It's awesome! You spend an afternoon playing in the booth, and there you have it. It doesn't interfere with much.
- When I look up and see a star, I know my mom is there. She's with me all the time. It's a powerful connection.