Quotes by Emo Philips
- A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
- He taught me never to smile, which helps me when I visit disaster sites.
- How many people here have telekenetic powers? Raise my hand.
- I once heard two ladies going on and on about the pains of childbirth and how men don't seem to know what real pain is. I asked if either of them ever got themselves caught in a zipper.
- I was sleeping the other night, alone, thanks to the exterminator.
- I was the kid next door's imaginary friend.
- My computer beat me at checkers, but I sure beat it at kickboxing.
- Probably the worst time in a person's life is when they have to kill a family member because they are the devil. But otherwise it's been a pretty good day.
- Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
- When I wake up in the morning, I just can't get started until I've had that first, piping hot pot of coffee. Oh, I've tried other enemas.
- When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
- Women: You can't live with them, and you can't get them to dress up in a skimpy little Nazi costume and beat you with a warm squash or something.
- You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.