Quotes by Eva Green
- I am a dreamer. Seriously, I'm living on another planet.
- I want to travel. Maybe I'll end up living in Norway, making cakes.
- I was very studious, too much. I would never go out at weekends. I was very serious. You should have seen me in class - I was blushing and sweating every time the teacher asked me something.
- I'm French, so I'm quite lazy about exercising, and I smoke. But I do love going for a run in the morning with my dog. That's all.
- I'm not really involved with politics... I'm living in my cocoon with my classical music around.
- I'm worried because of my mother, she's going to see my performance and she's quite hard. She's going to see me naked. And my Dad, woah. Yeah, they're going to see me like a woman, you know?
- Success is very ephemeral. You depend entirely on the desire of others, which makes it difficult to relax.