Quotes by Floyd Mayweather Jr
- Don't ever know who you may meet, or just because a person may not be dressed up all fancy, don't mean they're not an important person. You just don't ever know who you're gonna meet in life. So that's why I look at everybody as equal. Can't just judge. I treat everybody with respect. Every man.
- I feel like everybody is against Floyd Mayweather. I don't get any respect.
- I haven't took no punishment. There's nothing cool about taking punishment.
- I'll back up anything my dad says.
- I've set the model of showing fighters how they should conduct their business.
- Most people should be talking about how Floyd Mayweather is a great undefeated future Hall of Famer that's his own promoter and that works extremely hard to get to where he's at. Instead, all you hear is hate and jealous remarks from critics who criticize me and, you know, most of the time, the people that criticize me can't do what I can do.
- My kids are the future of the Mayweather family and of the Mayweather brand. I feel our family is stronger if we stay together.
- Once I am in the square circle, I am in my home.
- You hear certain things, negative things, all the time that aren't true, but you never hear about the positive.