Quotes by George Washington Carver
- Education is the key to unlock the golden door of freedom.
- Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater.
- How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.
- I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in.
- Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.
- Our creator is the same and never changes despite the names given Him by people here and in all parts of the world. Even if we gave Him no name at all, He would still be there, within us, waiting to give us good on this earth.
- Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God.
- When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world.
- Where there is no vision, there is no hope.