Quotes by Heston Blumenthal
- And I like asking questions, to keep learning people with big egos might not want to look unsure.
- I still love doing what I do, and I'm really lucky to get up in the morning and want to go to work.
- I was born in the '60s and grew up in the '70s - not exactly the best decade for food in British history. It was horrendous. It was a time when, as a nation, we excelled in art and music and acting and photography and fashion - all creative skills... all apart from cooking.
- I'm not scared of anything in particular, but I am motivated by a fear of failure as opposed to a need to succeed.
- To me, food is as much about the moment, the occasion, the location and the company as it is about the taste.
- You know how sad your life is when you know the release date of DVDs.
- You need to do the work to bring the money in, but not compromise standards.
- You think about some of the most memorable meals you've ever had the food will be good but it will often be about locating a mental memory and taste is inexorably linked to all the other senses and memory, so ultimately it is all about taste.