Quotes by James Earl Jones
- Acting is not about anything romantic, not even fantasy, although you do create fantasy.
- And nothing embittered me, which is important, because I think ethnic people and women in this society can end up being embittered because of the lack of affirmative action, you know.
- I don't ever want to be a sentimentalist. I prefer to be a realist. I'm not a romantic really.
- It has to be real, and I think a lot of the problems we have as a society is because we don't acknowledge that family is important, and it has to be people who are present, you know, and mothers and fathers, both are not present enough with children.
- The arts have always been an important ingredient to the health of a nation, but we haven't gotten there yet.