Quotes by Jasmine Guy
- I am very sad for men and women trapped in any relationship where there is cruelty, dominance, inequity. I long for the liberation of all people.
- If one is desperate for love, I suggest looking at one's friends and family and see if love is all around. If not, get a new set of friends, a new family.
- It is a full time job being honest one moment at a time, remembering to love, to honor, to respect. It is a practice, a discipline, worthy of every moment.
- The building of friendship, family, community and love is complicated. We are so isolated in this country, no longer supported by tribes and villages.
- Young people discovering their sexuality must know they walk with a strong tradition and that they are not alone. They have a right to information without being pressured.