Quotes by Jeremy Irons
- And trust, yes, which is important, but that is what I aim towards. Now that is difficult for some people, and with that desire to get things as good as possible, I would say that I'm probably regarded as quite prickly to work with.
- However, I wasn't very good at the sciences, or didn't have a lot of help in the sciences or something but certainly didn't set science for my A level. And when I came to take my A levels I didn't get a good enough result to go to University.
- I constantly experience failure in that my work is never as good as I want it to be. So I live with failure.
- So nevertheless, what I'm saying is that what one is - one's parameters are constantly narrowed by one's success, and my desire is to widen my field even if I risk failure.
- The sad thing about any business I suppose, but in mine you see it particularly, is that you're always asked to do what you've already done.
- We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams.