Quotes by Jerry Costello
- Almost 70 percent of U.S. ag exports travel the upper Mississippi River and the Illinois waterway system.
- Coal is absolutely critical to our nation's economic health and global competitiveness.
- Jobs are disappearing from every sector of the economy, from engineering to health care workers, forcing hundreds of thousands of families into unemployment and low-paying jobs.
- Pope John Paul II brought hope to all corners of the world, to people of all faiths and backgrounds, with his powerful belief in the human spirit.
- This Nation has realized significant environmental improvements over the last three decades.
- Through these adversities, Israel has endured with continued strength, conviction, and faith.
- While some people are certainly seeing economic benefits, many others are unemployed, underemployed, without health insurance and struggling to make ends meet.
- With faith and courage, generations of Armenians have overcome great suffering and proudly preserved their culture, traditions, and religion and have told the story of the genocide to an often indifferent world.