Quotes by Kenny Loggins
- Courage is always rewarded.
- I am learning to forgive my inner geek, and even value him as a free man.
- I couldn't be in a relationship and behave like somebody else or pretend I felt something I didn't feel. And that includes saying things I thought might jeopardize the relationship.
- I knew what book we had to write, it was clear in my head it was journals and poetry. So I passed on their offer. I told my agent this is our vision, and no one's done it this way.
- I've worked so hard to eliminate the inner geek from my life. I suddenly realize I have no patience for those people who still have their geeks showing. Now I see why being 'normal' has been so important to me.
- My quest these days is to find my long lost inner child, but I'm afraid if I do, I'll end up with food in my hair and way too in love with the cats.
- My trust in a higher power that wants me to survive and have love in my life, is what keeps me moving forward.
- Real freedom is creative, proactive, and will take me into new territories. I am not free if my freedom is predicated on reacting to my past.
- Relationships are so much a rerun of our parental relationships. We're rerunning the relationship they were in together and we're rerunning the relationship we had with them with our lover.
- The corporate woman has been defined as the 'liberated woman' and I see that as the exact opposite. I think she now is more enslaved, maybe even more than the housewife was because she's so out of her power, and imitating male power is not female power.
- There is trust in there being a Spirit who loves me and wants me to have love in my life. I trust in this higher power, it is what keeps me moving forward no matter what happens.
- We busted a lot of family secrets with this. But to make a long story short, my parents relationship was built heavily on security issues for my Mom, and when my Dad couldn't provide security, the relationship unraveled.
- You must have love as the core it takes courage to be willing to constantly tell the truth to each other and risk letting the relationship go.