Quotes by Kevyn Aucoin
- Another thing that's pathetic is this rule that you have to look ugly to get respect as an actress. Jessica Lange had to make herself look really bad to prove that she had amazing talent.
- Beauty has a lot to do with character.
- Beauty is about perception, not about make-up. I think the beginning of all beauty is knowing and liking oneself. You can't put on make-up, or dress yourself, or do you hair with any sort of fun or joy if you're doing it from a position of correction.
- Growing up, my ideals were Barbra Streisand, Cher, and my mom.
- I'd rather have huge success and huge failures than travel in the middle of the road.
- Life is too short to spend hoping that the perfectly arched eyebrow or hottest new lip shade will mask an ugly heart.
- Soon I realized that if beauty equalled forgiveness, I was never going to be forgiven.
- That's why I began doing makeup in the first place: I was hoping that through helping people see the beauty in themselves, I could try and find it in me.
- Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.
- Today I see beauty everywhere I go, in every face I see, in every single soul.