Quotes by Kid Rock
- Are some women and children going to die? Yeah. But it's doing the right thing. You got money, you sit around talking about peace. People who don't have money need some help.
- Being a father helps me be more responsible... you see more things than you've ever seen.
- I am happy to make money. I want to make more money, make more music, eat Big Macs and drink Budweisers.
- I didn't come from a trailer park. I grew up middle class and my dad had money and my mom made my lunch. I got a car when I was sixteen. I'm proud of that.
- I didn't want to go out and change anything. I just wanted to make the music that was part of my background, which was rock and blues and hip-hop.
- I do not believe that artists or actors and people should be out there like voicing their full-blown opinions on politics because, let's face it, at the end of the day, I'm not that smart of a guy.
- I know I'm not the best. I'm not the best singer, I'm not the best songwriter, I'm not the best player.
- I like to make music, I like rap music. Even if I'm white, I support that music. If I want to support it or any other white kid wants to support it more power to them.
- I never said I wanted to be around for a long time. I always said I wanted to be here for a good time.
- I'm actually a pretty decent human being, and when I'm home I'm straight as an arrow.
- I'm all about change, and I know things are going to move forward in life, and that's just how it goes.
- If it looks good, you'll see it. If it sounds good, you'll hear it. If its marketed right, you'll buy it. But... If its real... you'll feel it.
- My shows aren't about trying to save some place, because I don't feel that's the right venue for it. That's my politics right there: Don't bring politics to my shows.
- People in north Michigan are not different at all from people in southern Alabama. Trust me, someone who's spent a lot of time in both places. They're all hardworking, simple people.
- Surround yourself with good people. Whether they're the best or not, people are capable of learning if they've got good hearts and they're good souls.
- That's what I love from metal, and that's what I love from hip-hop. That's what I love from any music that's hard, that's got an edge to it-The attitude in it.
- You've got to work hard for your success and you've got to have a steady presence. That's the secret.