Quotes by Kristin Chenoweth
- Broadway is such a diverse community. Everybody knows how I believe, and everyone believes, and it's not a big deal. But in Hollywood, if you talk about politics - especially if you're a Republican - or spirituality, it's just not something people want to hear about.
- I auditioned for a solo in church and got it. I was about seven and I sang a song called, 'Jesus, I Heard You Had a Big House' and I remember people standing up at the end and me thinking, 'Oh, I think I'm going to like this.' That's how it all began. Sounds funny to say you got your start in church, but I did.
- I don't understand what the big deal is with gay marriage. Get over it, people.
- I think it's important to remember that Christianity was based in love and tolerance and forgiveness and acceptance.
- I'm constantly learning, and that is the greatest gift of life in my opinion - to always be learning and growing.
- I'm finally dating. It's fun.
- If you can learn to love yourself and all the flaws, you can love other people so much better. And that makes you so happy.